Porsches at the Park
|Hosted by||Kansas City Region PCA|
|Registraremail@example.com / 816.510.4832|
|Location||Heartland Motorsports Park|
|Event Dates||09/06/19 - 09/08/19|
06/30/19 10:00 PM (opens)
(central time zone)
09/02/19 05:00 PM (closes)
(central time zone)
PCA Drivers Education Event at Heartland Motorsports Park
Group 1 - Beginner, no previous experience, includes assigned in-car instructor
Group 2 - Novice, some previous experience, includes in-car instructor
Group 3 - Intermediate Solo, Previous Solo experience, instructor check rides upon request
Group 4 - Advanced Solo, PCA relaxed passing rules
Instructor - Approved Region Instructors, Thank you for your service.
Friday is reserved for APPROVED Group 4 Advanced & Group 3 Intermediate solo participants only. Select 3-day registration.
Saturday/Sunday open to all experience level participants. Select 2-day registration.
Approved Instructor registration includes run sessions all 3 days and student assignments on Saturday and Sunday.
Super 8 Forbes Field has blocked rooms for us. Call them at 785 862 2222 to make a reservation. If you try and book on line, the hotel may show as full due to our blacked rooms.
Important Note from PCA National regarding vehicles equipped with "automatic braking systems": At this time it is not known how “Automatic Emergency Braking Systems” will react at speed in the HPDE environment. For the safety of all participants PCA has decided not to allow affected vehicles to run with our group at HPDE events unless the system can be and is turned off. We have no doubt that this equipment is very helpful in street driving; however, we cannot risk endangering drivers, instructors and their vehicles at our on-track driving schools.
Kansas City Region Porsche Club of America
Driving Event Refund Policy
KCRPCA incurs significant non-refundable costs in hosting a High Speed Driving Event. These cost include track rental, insurance, safety workers, etc.
KCRPCA has the following cancelation policy relating to High Speed Driving Event participants:
1. IF you cancel in writing or via receipt requested email to the registrar of the event prior to 14 days before the event, we will refund or credit your fee for the next event at the discretion of the registrar.
2. IF you cancel within 14 days before the event or do not attend the event there are no refunds / credits
3. Mechanical failures at any time during the event are not considered a basis for refunds / credits.
4. In the unusual event where the event is cancelled by KCRPCA prior to the event, all paid participants will receive a refund of their fee.
5. In the event of exceptional individual circumstances the KCRPCA event registrar reserves the right to modify this policy at his/her sole discretion on a non precedent setting basis
|Indemnity Policy||Please see host website for details.|
|3-day Advanced/Intermediate Solo||$425.00||Pre-Approved Advanced & Intermediate Solo Drivers Only. Contact Registrar for Approval|
|2-day All groups Sat/Sun||$375.00||All Driver Levels. Please update your driving history on your profile.|
|Instructors 3-days||$150.00||Region Approved Instructors|
Secure garage rental 3-days. Large enough for 2 cars.
|Click to view|