48 Hours at Sebring Advance Solo 2020
Registration Closed; Contact Suncoast and Gold Coast PCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Hosted by||Suncoast and Gold Coast PCA|
|Registraremail@example.com / 941-697-7976|
|Location||Sebring International Speedway, Sebring, FL|
|Event Dates||01/30/20 - 02/02/20|
12/09/19 06:00 PM (opens)
(central time zone)
01/23/20 12:00 PM (closes)
(central time zone)
This incredible driving opportunity is run in conjunction with the 48 Hours at Sebring Club Race. Come out and be a part of the excitement.
The entire event will be run with expanded passing. This is a Porsche only event.
Be sure your profile is up to date as this will expedite the confirmation process.
It is mandatory that you attend the Thursday drivers meeting, which is generally held in the early afternoon. We will go over the entire event as well as expanded passing at that meeting. Should the meeting be impossible for you to attend, please contact the Chief Track Instructor - Amy Riches, CTI - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to increased liability and higher insurance costs, National carts has taken control of the golf cart rentals.Carts will not be reflected as an option in Club Registration but may be handled directly through National Carts by contacting Customer Service at 800-940-8068 or
https://nationalcarts.com/event/sebring-international-raceway-48-hours-at-sebring-2020/ Highlight link, RIGHT CLICK then select OPEN LINK
Direct any driver requirement questions to Amy Riches, CTI - email@example.com
Direct any administrative questions to Dennis Wojcik, Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY – Revised
• A refund for a payment made in 2019 will have the credit card service fees deducted from the total amount paid.
• Any payment made in 2019 but cancelled in 2020 will not have the funds returned to the credit card, but will be handled by a check issued by Club Registration
• Full refund (less credit card fees) up to two weeks prior to the event – close of business January 15, 2020 (Written notice to 48 Hours Race Registrar must be received prior to this time. )
• Within two weeks of the event, half credit for the identical option for the following year – up to close of business January 29, 2020 (Written notice to 48 Hours Race Registrar must be received within this time. )
• Full refund for medical issues up to start of event – 8:00am, January 30, 2020. (Written notice to 48 Hours Race Registrar must be received prior to this time. )
• No refunds / credit once event has started – Thursday, 8:00am, January 30, 2020
• No refund on special order merchandise – Items may be obtained at track by authorized person. No merchandise will be mailed.
• Refund for Dinner tickets up to 7 days of the event, January 23, 2020.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event and their agents, with respect to the condition and preparation of my registered car, or any subsequent failure or damage to my registered car or its occupants as a result of such failures.
I understand that I am required to reimburse Sebring International Raceway and/or Suncoast / Gold Coast for any fees and/or physical damage to the track or its facilities caused by myself, my crew, and my guests and that these are not covered in my registration fee.
I acknowledge that at all times I remain solely responsible for the safety and road worthiness of my registered car.
|Advance Solo - Primary Driver||$350.00||Includes Adv Solo driving fee, one Driver's Shirt and one dinner ticket|
|Advance Solo - Co-Driver||$125.00||Select only if you are the secondary driver. Must use Primary Driver's car.|
|Advance Solo - Coach||$150.00||Qualified coach for Registered Driver.|
|Advance Solo - Committee||$0.00|
Driver's Shirt - Men's or Lady's
Driver's shirt - one free with registration. Fishing Style, long sleeve, Coral.
Extra Saturday night dinner ticket
One Saturday night Dinner ticket included with Sprint Registration.
Event Tee Shirt - Unisex
Event Tee shirt - unisex, Black
Tee Shirt - Long Sleeve - Unisex
V neck Tee Shirt - Ladies
Jacket Men's or Lady's
Jacket, Men's or Lady's, Black - fleece-lined, all season with hood. 48 Hours logo on front & track outline on back.
White with Logo
Stocking Cap - Red or Black
Red or Black
Event Baseball Cap
Black stone washed with logo & track outline on back.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Boy Scouts of America