Holiday Lights Tour
Existing User ClubRegistration.net
|Hosted by||Maverick Region PCA|
|Location||Park Place Porsche|
|Event Dates||12/15/22 - 12/15/22|
11/23/22 12:01 AM (opens)
(central time zone)
12/15/22 12:00 PM (closes)
(central time zone)
|Description||Take a Porsche parade through Highland Park to view the holiday light displays. Fun for the whole family.|
Because the region incurs significant non-refundable costs in hosting a Drivers' Education event, such as track rental, corner workers, equipment, etc. , we need a reasonable but strict cancellation policy. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to continue making these events happen. . .
• A full refund is available if you cancel your registration prior to noon on Friday, one week before the event.
• Half-credit for track fees only is available if you cancel up to noon on Thursday, two days before the event. Credit must be used with 12 months.
• No credit or refund is possible if you do not show up for the DE on the first day of the event or if you cancel after noon on Thursday before the event.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
PCA Maverick Region HPDE Track Days
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in any Porsche Club of America or PCA Club Racing (“PCA”) events or activities (EVENTS) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials, or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited including but not limited to the competition area and any hot pit area), I, for myself and for my personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
1. Acknowledge, agree, and represent that I have or will immediately upon entering any of such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS that I enter and I further agree and warrant that, if at any time, I am in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and I believe anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREA and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENTS. I acknowledge that I may not have the opportunity to inspect any RESTRICTED AREA prior to the event.
2. Hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE PCA or its zones or regions, the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning or administrative organizations or any affiliated entities thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessors, and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENTS, premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, brokers, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENTS and for each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasees”, FROM ALL LIABILITY TO ME, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN MY DEATH ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENTS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. Hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST INCLUDING BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE I may incur arising out of my presence or participation in the EVENTS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
4. Hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENTS whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. Hereby acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENTS ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. I also expressly acknowledge that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. Hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST OF AN KIND, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, caused by or arising out of my presence or participation in the EVENTS.
7. Hereby agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement EXTENDS TO ALL ACTS OF NEGLIGENCE BY THE RELEASEES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Province or State in which the EVENTS are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.