PCA 2018 Zone 1 Autocross
|Hosted by||PCA Zone 01|
|Registrarfirstname.lastname@example.org / 5169392287|
|Location||Moore Airfield, Ft. Devens Ayer, MA|
|Event Dates||10/27/18 - 10/28/18|
07/20/18 12:01 AM (opens)
(central time zone)
10/30/18 11:59 PM (closes)
(central time zone)
• This year's Zone 1 Autocross will be a two-day event with a new course for each day.
• Drivers must compete both days to trophy.
• The 2018 Parade Competition Rules (PCRs) for Medium Sized Regions will be used for classifying all cars. (Note: There will be no separate men's and ladies classes this year. However, there will be a ladies FTD awarded.)
• IF THE PCR’S DO NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMIT A MODIFICATION, IT IS NOT ALLOWED EXCEPT IN THE MODIFIED CLASSES.
• Drivers will be responsible for properly classifying their automobiles.
• If you have any questions regarding classifying your vehicle please contact your region's autocross chair. (The Zone 1 Autocross Chair and/or Zone 1 Autocross Registrar may not assist in classifying
• Maximum 2 drivers per car per class.
• The Zone 1 Autocross is open to PCA members only.
• PARTICIPANTS MUST SHOW A VALID PCA MEMBERSHIP CARD AT REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
• Porsche cars only.
• There is no on-site registration the day of the event.
Reduced rate accommodations for the event may be made at the SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
27 Andrews Parkway Devens Massachusetts 01434 USA 1-978-772-3030.
Use Code ACP for the rate of $129 per night.
Zone 1 Autocross Chair: Dan Fishkind
email@example.com or (631)748-2727
Zone 1 Autocross Registrar: Graham Mingst
firstname.lastname@example.org or (516) 939-2287
Cancellations made prior to 9/12/18 will receive a full refund. No refunds past this date. Please email Graham Mingst at z1registrar@gmail. com.
All cancellations must be communicated in writing to the Zone 1 Registrar, Jim Morgan at zone1clubraceregistrar@nycap. rr. com.
Cancellations received on or before May 21, 2018 will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received after May 21, 2018 will receive no refund.
A reminder e-mail will be sent out to all racers who do not pay in a timely matter. Registrations not paid for by May 22, 2017 will be cancelled.
Zone 1 48 Hours:
All cancellations must be communicated in writing to the Zone 1 48 Hours Registrar, Lou Dauerer, Zone148hoursreg@gmail. com
Cancellations received on or before May 27 will receive a refund less any fees deducted by paypal or cr. net
Cancellations received after May 27 will receive no refund.
A reminder e-mail will be sent out to all drivers who do not pay in a timely matter. Registrations not paid for by May 27 will be cancelled.
|Indemnity Policy||RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event and their agents, with respect to any claims or actions for damages for personal injuries, death or otherwise arising out of my participation in this event. I acknowledge that at all times I remain solely responsible for my personal safety and the safety and race-worthiness of my car. I also certify that I have no physical or mental problems which could jeopardize me or others if I participate in this event. I will not use any controlled substances prior to or during the course of the event, unless prescribed by my physician, and acknowledge that I may be excluded from this event for a violation of this pledge. If my car causes damage to any track facility, I agree to reimburse Watkins Glen International for the costs thereof and to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event with respect thereto. I agree to abide by the PCA Club Rules and regulations of this event.|
|Click to view|