Florida Crown Region PCA
Florida Crown PCA Roebling Road DE January 12th-13th 2019 (Driver's Ed)
|Location||Roebling Road Raceway|
|Event Dates||01/12/19 - 01/13/19|
09/04/18 12:01 AM (opens)
(central time zone)
01/10/19 12:00 PM (closes)
(central time zone)
The Florida Crown Region Driver's Education Series is open to PCA and non-PCA members; we welcome all makes and models, including convertibles with the proper roll bar protection (if you have any questions on your car or the required safety protection, please contact the Chief Driving Instructor).
The event requirements are:
(1) Drivers must be 18 or older with a valid driver’s license to enter
(2) Your vehicle has to be safety-checked by a mechanic within three weeks of the event as well as a separate final tech completed by our tech team at the track (a confirmation email with a link to the approved tech-form will be emailed to you once you complete and pay for your registration) - the tech form is always available in the event files section of this event and named: MinimumStandardTechForm.pdf
(3) You must have an approved SA2010 / SAH2010, or SA2015 / SAH2015 helmet (no motorcycle helmets permitted and SA 2005 and older helmets are not permitted).
(4) As of January 1st 2019, it is mandatory for a Head and Neck Restraint (HANS) number be used in cars with harnesses.
(5) Cars can be shared but each driver must register individually and run in a different run group.
(6) If you have a mechanical issue on track (i.e. dropping of fluids such as oil, coolant, etc.) that requires oil dry absorbent to be used you are responsible for the cost.
Our events are multi-purpose with focus on teaching drivers with little to no track experience the fundamentals of high performance driving. We also accommodate those that have advanced skills and want additional track time.
Your registration includes a Friday night pizza social at the track, event T-shirt and if we have full attendance, a BBQ dinner at the track Saturday night.
A final event update email will be sent to all confirmed drivers approximately a week before the event and include information on if a BBQ dinner will be included or not.
Apex Performance, a national PCA sponsor will provide track side support for the event. They stock Performance Friction brakes for most all Porsche and BMW applications. If you need anything for the event (new helmet, consumables – brake pads/fluid etc.) you can arrange for them to bring anything you need right to the track. If you have any questions or requests, please contact Clark at 866.505.2739 or visit their website: www.apexperformance.net.
Please note that run group and car numbers will be assigned by the event Registrar. Each number is assigned to a single car per event (not per run group). Driver are responsible for their numbers (the event does not provide them).
Camping will be a flat rate of $75 that covers Friday and Saturday nights. There is an option for this as part of the registration.
Questions? You can contact the Chief Driving Instructor, Joshua Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
|Addt'l Payment Info.||NA|
|Refund Policy||A refund (less any applicable PayPal fees) will be issued if you cancel 2 weeks prior to the event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations starting 14 days prior to the start of the event. A credit that must be used for the next event may be issued by the Chief Driving Instructor. If you have any questions, please contact the Chief Driving Instructor.|
|Indemnity Policy||Participants acknowledge that Florida Crown Region PCA driving events entail known and unanticipated risks which could result in damage to the participant, to property or to third parties, physical or emotional injury, paralysis or death. The participant understands that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the driving event. Participation in this event is purely voluntary; the participant expressly agrees to accept and assume all associated risks and elects to participate in spite of the risks.|
|Event Support Staff||$0.00|
Camping at Track
The fee for camping at the track is $75 for the entire event, which covers Friday night through Sunday when the track closes for the event.
Extra BBQ Dinner Tickets
Option to purchase extra BBQ diners for family, friends, or crew.
Extra Event T-Shirt(s)
Option to purchase extra event T-Shirts.
|Click to view|
|A Lap of Roebling Road.doc|
|High Speed Driving.doc|